$21.00 – $120.00
Buy Contractubex Gel online is used for treating various kinds of scars (exuberant scars, visually disturbing scars after operations, amputations, b…
- Manufacturer: Win-medicare
- Equivalent Brands: EXT CEPAE +HEPARIN SODIUM+ ALLANTOIN
- Generic Brands: EXT CEPAE +HEPARIN SODIUM+ ALLANTOIN
- Strength: 20gm
- Additional information
- Reviews (10)
Shop Contractubex Gel online in Australia
Buy Contractubex Gel generic drug online at low price from the most trusted pharmacy for Allergy symptoms. Get all info about this medication like the review, use, how long does the last Composition, dosage (missed/over), Substitutes, side effect, manufactured by Win-medicare, how it works, Precautions and many more. You can get speedy delivery in the UK, USA, Australia from mymenhealth.com
1. Buy Contractubex Gel Australia
Contractubex Gel is used for treating various kinds of scars (exuberant scars, visually disturbing scars after operations, amputations, burns or in scar shrinkage). The preparation can be used by adults.
2. Contractubex Gel Composition
- Extractum Cepae Cepalin
3. Contractubex Gel Company Name
- Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd
4. What Is Contractubex Gel
Contractubex gel has a beneficial effect on wound healing. The onion extract has an anti-inflammatory effect, and it inhibits cell growth which supports the inception of unsightly scars. Heparin has anti-inflammatory effects and relaxes tissues. Allantoin increases the ability of the tissues to bind water, and thus it supports the formation of new tissue in the injured site (epithelization).
5. Contractubex Gel How To Take
- Contractubex gel should be applied 4-5 times a day. You should apply a thin layer and then gently massage the over the scar. You may cover the area with thin kitchen foil or gauze.
- The length of treatment depends on the severity of the scar and typically lasts between several weeks and several months.
- You should avoid exposing your scars to sunlight or other factors that may cause irritation of scars.
- This medicine can be taken regardless of food intake.
6. Mechanism Action Of Contractubex Gel
- Improving the quality of wound healing; reducing the scar formation.
- Preventing or treating superficial thrombophlebitis.
- Healing wounds and increases the re-establishment of the normal skin.
7. Contractubex Gel Instructions Australia
The Intense Gel Formula Promotes Healing Process Of The Skin, Effectively Reduces And Makes The Scar Softer, Smoother And More Elastic. It Contains A Special Combination Of The Active Ingredients Promote The Healing Process Of Your Skin And Improve The Colour, Texture And Overall Appearance Of Your Scar.
8. Contractubex Gel Drug Interactions
9. Contractubex Gel Side Effects
- itchy skin,
- redness of the skin,
- dilation of the peripheral blood vessels,
- skin thinning resulting in wrinkles and dryness,
- darkening of the skin,
- pain at the application site,
- skin inflammation (dermatitis),
- skin burning sensation,
- allergy and others.
10. Contractubex Gel Precaution Australia
- If you have open wounds that are not healing properly
- If you are allergic to any of its ingredients. If you are experiencing symptoms of an allergy, such as:
- itching or swelling, discontinue use and contact your doctor.
11. Contractubex Gel Dosage
- Scar Removal Gel
12. Contractubex Gel Safety Information
Information on this website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
Wounds are injuries of the skin and stay with us our whole lives. Most wounds are harmless and are quickly forgotten. Nevertheless, they leave marks on our skin: a scar.
14. Contractubex Gel Storage Australia
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard.
Why Buy From Mymenhealth?
Buy Contractubex Gel online at a reasonable price and easily from the most trusted website mymenhealth.com, It is available at mymenhealth.com in Cheapest Price With Exclusive Discount Offer up to 50% OFF Use Coupon code.
Free shipping Cart value above $249 on all Order. Get your order at your doorstep without any hesitation.
Benefits of Buying from us
100% guarantee of cashback or reship at no cost if any problems arise with your valuable order. if a product is broken in way of transportation, lost not delivered within the delivery time framework we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away despatched to you. make sure that you are buying it from mymenhealth.com
- Generic Prescription/OTC Medicine at Lowest Price from mymenhealth.com
- Buy Contractubex Gel Online Australia, USA, UK, etc.
- What’s the side effect of Contractubex Gel?
- Available options on Online Payment from Crystal-medicine Transfer via bank, Debit card, Paypal, etc.
- Contractubex Gel: Sublingual, Uses, Interactions, Pictures, Warning
- Best online pharmacy mymenhealth.com
- 100% trusted online drugstore with FDA approve mymenhealth.com
1 Gel, 3 Gel/s, 6 Gel/s, 9 Gel/s, 12 Gel/s, 24 Gel/s