Crotorax Cream 10%
Buy Crotorax 10% Cream Online is used to treat a painful skin infection called scabies that is caused by mites. The symptoms of scabies include extra…
- Manufacturer: Abbott India
- Equivalent Brands: Eurax
- Generic Brands: Crotamiton
- Strength : 10 % (15gm)
- Additional information
- Reviews (10)
Shop Crotorax Cream 10% online in Australia
Buy Crotorax Cream 10% generic drug of Crotamiton online at low price from the most trusted pharmacy for Allergy symptoms. Get all info about this medication like the review, use, how long does the last Composition, dosage (missed/over), Substitutes, side effect, manufactured by Abbott India, how it works, Precautions and many more. You can get speedy delivery in the UK, USA, Australia from mymenhealth.com
1. Crotorax 10% Cream Australia
Crotorax 10% Cream is used to treat a painful skin infection called scabies that is caused by mites. The symptoms of scabies include extreme irritation of the skin surface, itching, and the flare-up of small pus-filled itchy bumps on the skin, that look like blisters. Crotorax 10% Cream helps to reduce the itching and provide relief from the tingling sensation on the skin. The drug works by killing the mites that are known to burrow deep into the skin and keep spreading the infection. Crotorax 10% Cream may be used to alleviate any other related skin problems as well.
2. How To Crotorax 10% Cream Work?
Crotamiton belongs to two classes of medicines called antipruritics and scabicides. It works by killing the mites, which cause scabies.
3. What is Crotorax 10% Cream?
Crotorax Cream is used for Scabies, Pruritic skin, Eczema, Impetigo, Itching skin and other conditions. Crotorax Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Crotorax Cream contains Crotamiton Topical as an active ingredient.
Crotorax Cream works by producing scabicidal and antipruritic action.
Abbott Health manufactures Crotorax Cream.
4. How To Take Crotorax 10% Cream?
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
5. Instruction for Crotorax 10% Cream Australia
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Crotorax Cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Crotorax Cream may interact with the following drugs and products
6. Drug interaction of Crotorax 10% Cream
If you miss a dose of Crotamiton Topical, please consult your doctor.
7. Side Effects of Crotorax 10% Cream
- Erythematous rash
- Dry skin
- Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
8. Warning of Crotorax 10% Cream
Exercise caution if your child is less than 3 years of age, apply the cream or lotion under doctor’s supervision.
Do not apply crotamiton topical in or around the mouth or eyes. If applied accidentally, rinse thoroughly with water.
After each application, change the clothing, towels, and bedsheets to facilitate the killing of all the mites.
Take a cleansing bath after 48 hours of the last application to remove the traces of the medication from the skin.
Stop applying crotamiton if you develop any allergic reaction.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding and or having genital itching.
It should not take if the patient is allergic to crotamiton or any of its ingredients.
It should not give to patients with acute exudative dermatoses (red and itchy skin with pus).
It should not be given to patients with damaged or excoriated skin.
9. Precaution of Crotorax 10% Cream Australia
Before using Crotorax Cream, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- avoid contact with the eyes and mouth
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Crotorax Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Crotorax Cream. Also, avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth
10. Crotorax 10% Cream Dosage
Do not use more than the prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Crotorax Cream, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with the necessary information.
Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
11. Safety information about Crotorax 10% Cream
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
12. Uses of Crotorax 10% Cream Australia
Crotorax Cream is used in the treatment of scabies.
13. Storage of Crotorax 10% Cream
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Crotorax Cream.
Why Buy From Mymenhealth?
Buy Crotorax Cream 10% online at a reasonable price and easily from the most trusted website mymenhealth.com, It is available at mymenhealth.com in Cheapest Price With Exclusive Discount Offer up to 50% OFF Use Coupon code.
Free shipping Cart value above $249 on all Order. Get your order at your doorstep without any hesitation.
Benefits of Buying from us
100% guarantee of cashback or reship at no cost if any problems arise with your valuable order. if a product is broken in way of transportation, lost not delivered within the delivery time framework we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away despatched to you. make sure that you are buying it from mymenhealth.com
- Generic Prescription/OTC Medicine at Lowest Price from mymenhealth.com
- Buy Crotorax Cream 10% Online Australia, USA, UK, etc.
- What’s the side effect of Crotorax Cream 10%?
- Available options on Online Payment from Crystal-medicine Transfer via bank, Debit card, Paypal, etc.
- Crotorax Cream 10%: Sublingual, Uses, Interactions, Pictures, Warning
- Best online pharmacy mymenhealth.com
- 100% trusted online drugstore with FDA approve mymenhealth.com
1 cream, 12 Cream/s, 2 cream/s, 3 cream/s, 4 cream/s, 6 cream/s, 9 Cream/s