Persol Gel 2.5%
Buy Persol Gel 2.5% Online is a topical preparation used in the treatment of acne. It should be applied to the affected area once a day and increase…
- Manufacturer : Wallace Pharma
- Equivalent Brands : Benzagel
- Generic Brands : Benzoyl Peroxide
- Strength : 2.5% (20 gm)
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
Shop Persol Gel 2.5% online in Australia
Buy Persol Gel 2.5% generic drug of Benzoyl Peroxide online at low price from the most trusted pharmacy for Acne. Get all info about this medication like the review, use, how long does the last Composition, dosage (missed/over), Substitutes, side effect, manufactured by Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, how it works, Precautions and many more. You can get speedy delivery in the UK, USA, Australia From mymenhealth.com
1. Buy Persol Gel 2.5%
Persol Gel 2.5% is a topical preparation used in the treatment of acne. It should be applied to the affected area once a day and increase the frequency gradually. Do not apply on itchy or irritating skin. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
2. Persol Gel 2.5% Composition
- Benzoyl Peroxide
3. Persol Gel 2.5% Company Name
- Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
4. Persol Gel 2.5% How To Work in Australia
Persol Gel 2.5% belongs to the class of medications called as keratolytic agents. It acts by killing the acne-causing bacteria thereby preventing the infection. It also has peeling and drying properties.
5. What Is Persol Gel 2.5%
Persol Gel 2.5% is used to treat Psoriasis, Dermatitis. Read about Persol Gel 2.5% uses side effects, dosage, price, composition, and substitutes. It is manufactured by Wallace Pharmaceuticals. Popularly searched for Persol Gel 2.5%
6. Persol Gel 2.5% How To Take in Australia
Persol Gel 2.5% medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
7. Mechanism Action Of Persol Gel 2.5%
Persol Gel 2.5% improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Treating acne.
8. Persol Gel 2.5% Instructions in Australia
Apply Persol Gel 2.5% as directed by the doctor. Apply only to the affected area and rinse thoroughly. Do not apply more than the prescribed amount to avoid excessive drying. Do not apply on if you have any allergy to this medicine. Inform the doctor if you develop any skin reactions.
9. Persol Gel 2.5% Drug Interactions
- Tretinoin/ Isotretinoin
10. Persol Gel 2.5% Side Effects
- Initial dryness
- sometimes irritation
- possibly swelling
11. Persol Gel 2.5% Warning in Australia
Skin peeling – Persol Gel 2.5% medicine may cause skin irritation initially when applied and characterized by the peeling of the skin. This effect is not harmful and will be subsided within 1 or 2 days when the treatment is stopped.
For external use – Persol Gel 2.5% medicine is for external use only. Applied on the affected skin as recommended. Avoid contact with the eyes and mouth. Exposure to the sunlight should be avoided and use sunscreen lotion as required.
Skin irritation – Persol Gel 2.5% medicine may increase the skin irritation, therefore, should not be used in patients with dry skin and skin irritation.
12. Persol Gel 2.5% Precaution in Australia
Before using Persol Gel 2.5%, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes, lips, eyes, and eyelids
- Use a sunscreen and avoid unnecessary sun exposure
- Do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Persol Gel 2.5%. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
13. Persol Gel 2.5% Dosage
- Persol Soap
- Persol AC 2.5 Gel
- Persol AC 5 Gel
- Persol Plus Gel
- Persol Forte Cream
14. Persol Gel 2.5% Safety Information in Australia
We’ve made all possible efforts to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It only provides a reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient.
15. Persol Gel 2.5% Uses
Persol Gel 2.5% (Benzoyl Peroxide) is used to treat mild to moderate acne. It works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria and by causing the skin to dry and peel. It can also be used alone or with other treatments, including antibiotics and products that contain retinoic acid, sulfur, or salicylic acid.
16. Persol Gel 2.5% Storage
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Why Buy From Mymenhealth?
Buy Persol Gel 2.5% online at a reasonable price and easily from the most trusted website mymenhealth.com, It is available at mymenhealth.com in Cheapest Price With Exclusive Discount Offer up to 50% OFF Use Coupon code.
Free shipping Cart value above $249 on all Order. Get your order at your doorstep without any hesitation.
Benefits of Buying from us
100% guarantee of cashback or reship at no cost if any problems arise with your valuable order. if a product is broken in way of transportation, lost not delivered within the delivery time framework we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away despatched to you. make sure that you are buying it from mymenhealth.com
- Generic Prescription/OTC Medicine at Lowest Price from mymenhealth.com
- Buy Persol Gel 2.5% Online Australia, USA, UK, etc.
- What’s the side effect of Persol Gel 2.5%?
- Available options on Online Payment from Crystal-medicine Transfer via bank, Debit card, Paypal, etc.
- Persol Gel 2.5%: Sublingual, Uses, Interactions, Pictures, Warning
- Best online pharmacy mymenhealth.com
- 100% trusted online drugstore with FDA approve mymenhealth.com
1 Gel, 3 Gel/s, 6 Gel/s, 9 Gel/s, 12 Gel/s, 24 Gel/s