Retino A Micro 0.1%
$55.00 – $149.00
Buy Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Online capsule is used for the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel is used for the…
- Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson
- Equivalent Brands: Retin A Gel
- Generic Brands: Tretinoin
- Strength : 0.1% (15gm)
- Additional information
- Reviews (10)
Shop Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel online in Australia
Buy Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Generic drug of Tretinoin online at a lower price from the most trusted pharmacy to cure Acne. Get all info about this medicine like use, the review, side effect, Precautions, dosage (missed/over), Substitutes, dosage (missed/over), how long does, the last Composition, manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, how it works, and many more. You can also get speedy delivery in the UK, USA, Australia from mymenhealth.com
1. Buy Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Australia
Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A and is used for the treatment of acne and reduce wrinkles of the face. It is also used to treat a type of cancer where the blood cells fail to mature.
2. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Composition
3. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Company Name
- Johnson & Johnson Ltd
4. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel How To Work
Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel is a form of vitamin A. When applied on the scalp, it works by promoting the growth of hair follicles, thereby stimulating hair growth. When used on the skin, it reduces oil production in the skin, replenishes acne-prone skin and helps keep your pores open.
5. What Is Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Australia
Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel is a great product that effectively treats acne vulgaris. This product is prepared with a unique formulation and contains 0.1% or 0.04% different strengths. It starts working on the skin with its very first day of use. It significantly reduces the severity of acne and quickly heals the pain. Tretinoin is a class of drugs and is used as the main ingredient in Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel.
6. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel How To Take
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the gel. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
7. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Instructions
Use Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel as instructed by the doctor. The topical form should not be taken by mouth or applied to eyes or open wounds. All usage instructions mentioned on the label or package insert should be followed. Apply the medicine is the right quantities for the prescribed duration of time.
8. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Drug Interactions
- Benzoyl Peroxide (Topical)
- Salicylic Acid
9. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Side Effects
- Shedding, Or Feeling Of Warmth
- Sensitivity To Sunlight
- Skin Irritation
- Painful At Application Site.
Seek Treatment Right Away If Any Of These Severe Adverse Side Effects Occur: Serious Allergies (Rash; Hives; Itching; Difficulty Breathing; Rigidity In The Chest; Inflammation Of The Mouth, Face, Mouth, Or Tongue); Severe Redness, Inflammation, Scorching, Or Crusting Of The Epidermis.
10. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Warning
Do not take Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel and tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to tretinoin or any of the other ingredients or other ‘retinoid’ medicines (isotretinoin, acitretin, and tazarotene) and peanuts or soya (as tretinoin medicines may contain soyabean oil).
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate or drive machinery while you are taking Retin A Micro 0.1% Gel.
- Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month (four weeks) after stopping treatment with tretinoin. Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use.
- Avoid getting tretinoin gel in your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Take suitable precautions (sun cream, clothing, etc.).
- Do not apply tretinoin gel to sunburned skin.
- Do not stop using tretinoin if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment. This is expected.
- Talk with your doctor before you use any other medicines or products on your skin.
- Tretinoin should be used extreme caution in children younger than 12 years old.
11. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Precaution Australia
Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel
Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat, and tongue.
Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
12. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Dosage
- Retino A 0.025% Cream
- Retino A 0.05% Cream
- Retino A Micro 0.04% Gel
- Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel
- Retino AC Gel
13. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Safety Information
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
14. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Uses Australia
Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel capsule is used for the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia.
Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel is used for the treatment of acne, fine lines, wrinkles, and other skin diseases.
Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
15. Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel Storage
Store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).
Why Buy From Mymenhealth?
Buy Retino A Micro 0.1% online at a reasonable price and easily from the most trusted website mymenhealth.com, It is available at mymenhealth.com in Cheapest Price With Exclusive Discount Offer up to 50% OFF Use Coupon code.
Free shipping Cart value above $249 on all Order. Get your order at your doorstep without any hesitation.
Benefits of Buying from us
100% guarantee of cashback or reship at no cost if any problems arise with your valuable order. if a product is broken in way of transportation, lost not delivered within the delivery time framework we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away despatched to you. make sure that you are buying it from mymenhealth.com
- Generic Prescription/OTC Medicine at Lowest Price from mymenhealth.com
- Buy Retino A Micro 0.1% Online Australia, USA, UK, etc.
- What’s the side effect of Retino A Micro 0.1%?
- Available options on Online Payment from Crystal-medicine Transfer via bank, Debit card, Paypal, etc.
- Retino A Micro 0.1%: Sublingual, Uses, Interactions, Pictures, Warning
- Best online pharmacy mymenhealth.com
- 100% trusted online drugstore with FDA approve mymenhealth.com
1 Gel, 3 Gel/s, 6 Gel/s, 9 Gel/s, 12 Gel/s, 24 Gel/s