Skin Lite Cream 20Gm
$20.00 – $59.00
Buy Skinlite Cream Online is a topical skin cream used for skin whitening and to treat acne, freckles, melasma, and other allergic skin disorders. It…
- Manufacturer: Zydus Pharma
- Equivalent Brands: Skin Lite
- Generic Brands: Hydroquinone + Tretinoin + Mometasone
- Strength : 2%+0.025%+0.1% (20g)
- Additional information
- Reviews (10)
Shop Skin Lite Cream 20Gm online in Australia
Buy Skin Lite Cream 20Gm Generic drug of Hydroquinone + Tretinoin + Mometasoneonline at a low price from the most trusted pharmacy to Cure Psoriasis. Get all info about this medicine like use, dosage (missed/over), Precautions, Substitutes, the review, how long does the last Composition, side effect, manufactured by Zydus Pharma, how it works, and many more. You can also get speedy delivery in the UK, China, USA, UK, Australia from mymenhealth.com
1. Buy SkinLite Cream Australia
Skinlite Cream is a topical skin cream used for skin whitening and to treat acne, freckles, melasma, and other allergic skin disorders. It is a triple combination of Hydroquinone, Mometasone and Tretinoin.
2. SkinLite Cream Composition
- tretinoin Topical
3. SkinLite Cream Company Name
- Zydus Cadila
4. SkinLite Cream How To Work
Skinlite Cream is a combination of three medicines: Hydroquinone Topical, Mometasone Topical, and Tretinoin Topical which treat melasma (dark spots on the skin). Hydroquinone Topical is skin lightening medicine. It reduces the amount of skin pigment (melanin) that causes the darkening of the skin. Mometasone Topical is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Tretinoin Topical is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin to renew itself more quickly.
5. What Is SkinLite Cream Australia
Skinlite Cream is used to reduce the color of skin and remove any dark spots like age spots, freckles, and other skin discoloration associated with skin trauma, pregnancy, birth control pills, eczema or hormone replacement therapy. Skinlite Cream acts as a skin-bleaching agent and works by inhibiting an enzyme reaction in the applied skin cells.
6. SkinLite Cream How To Take
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
7. Mechanism Action Of SkinLite Cream
Inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase.
Showing anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic activities.
Increasing the turnover of follicular epithelial cells
8. SkinLite Cream Drug Interactions
It is not likely that other drugs you take orally or inject will have an effect on topically applied hydroquinone. But many drugs can interact with each other. Tell your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
9. SkinLite Cream Side Effects
- Peeling off
- Stinging of the skin
- Scaling of skin
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue
- Dryness and cracking of the skin if applied around eyes or nose, minor redness or burning sensation at the site of application
10. SkinLite Cream Warning
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by a doctor
- Avoid sunlight or artificial UV light exposure
- Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to cover the treated areas while venturing out in the sun
- This medicine may be harmful if swallowed
- This medicine is for topical use only
- Do not use the medicine after the date of expiry
11. SkinLite Cream Precaution Australia
Avoid excess exposure to sunlight because it may reverse the bleaching effect of Hydroquinone. Use a sunscreen if sun exposure is unavoidable.
Do not cover the area where you have applied the cream
Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. In case of any contact, wash the eyes or mouth immediately and consult a medical professional
Using a large amount of cream might affect the hormones
Do not wash the affected area immediately after applying this cream
Clean and dry the skin area where Skinlite Cream is to be applied
12. SkinLite Cream Dosage
- Skinlite Cream
- Skinlite Day Cream
- Skinlite Soap
- Skinlite Ever Nano Gel
- Skinlite Ever Cream
13. SkinLite Cream Safety Information
The following are the results of the on-going survey on for Skinlite Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.
14. SkinLite Cream Uses
- Dark Pigmentation
- Lightening the brown spots
- Acne Vulgaris
- Age Spots
- Allergic Disorders
- Skin inflammation
- Redness & itching
15. SkinLite Cream Storage Australia
Keep the medicine away from heat and flame. Keep the tube tightly closed. Store it at room temperature. Ensure that your children and pets don’t have access to the medication.
Why Buy From Mymenhealth?
Buy Skin Lite Cream 20Gm online at a reasonable price and easily from the most trusted website mymenhealth.com, It is available at mymenhealth.com in Cheapest Price With Exclusive Discount Offer up to 50% OFF Use Coupon code.
Free shipping Cart value above $249 on all Order. Get your order at your doorstep without any hesitation.
Benefits of Buying from us
100% guarantee of cashback or reship at no cost if any problems arise with your valuable order. if a product is broken in way of transportation, lost not delivered within the delivery time framework we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away despatched to you. make sure that you are buying it from mymenhealth.com
- Generic Prescription/OTC Medicine at Lowest Price from mymenhealth.com
- Buy Skin Lite Cream 20Gm Online Australia, USA, UK, etc.
- What’s the side effect of Skin Lite Cream 20Gm?
- Available options on Online Payment from Crystal-medicine Transfer via bank, Debit card, Paypal, etc.
- Skin Lite Cream 20Gm: Sublingual, Uses, Interactions, Pictures, Warning
- Best online pharmacy mymenhealth.com
- 100% trusted online drugstore with FDA approve mymenhealth.com
1 cream, 12 Cream/s, 2 cream/s, 3 cream/s, 4 cream/s, 6 cream/s, 9 Cream/s