Zenegra Lido Spray
$8.00 – $35.00
Zenegra Lido Spray is a local anaesthetic and antiarrhythmic that works by stabilising the neuronal membrane by blocking the voltage gated sodium channels. This inhibits depolarisation of the postsynaptic nerve that prevents transmission of pain signals.
- Manufacturer : Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- Equivalent Brands : Lidocaine
- Generic Brands : Lidocaine
- Strength : 9.50%
|1 Spray/s (120 Doses)||$8.00||
- Additional information
- Reviews (11)
About Zenegra Lido Spray In Australia
Zenegra Lido Spray is a local anesthetic. It is used topically on the skin to reduce itchiness and skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema and burns. It is also used to cure hemorrhoids and problems of the genital/anal regions. This medication functions by reducing pain, redness and swelling. The viscous variant is used for dental treatment.
On using Zenegra Lido Spray you may experience certain side effects such as a burning or stinging sensation, dizziness, drowsiness, changing body temperatures, blurred vision or a pounding/ringing in your ears. Severe reactions include depression, numbness and vomiting. Should your reactions continue and become worse over time contact your doctor right away.
Before using Zenegra Lido Spray inform your doctor if: you are allergic to any medicine, food, substances or ingredients contained within Zenegra Lido Spray, you have diabetes, liver/ stomach problems and infections.
Take the dosage recommended by your doctor for your condition. This topical medication comes as a gel, spray, cream, lotion and skin patch. Apply on the affected area of the skin after cleaning and drying it well. It is usually recommended to use about 2-3 times a day.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Anesthesiologist before using this medicine.
What are the uses of Zenegra Lido Spray
- Local Anaesthesia
- Mouth Sores
What are the side effects of Zenegra Lido Spray?
- Abnormal Sensation
- Application Site Swelling
- Skin Redness
Key highlights of Zenegra Lido Spray In Australia
- Is It safe with alcohol?No interaction found
- Are there any pregnancy warnings?Xynova endo 200mg lozenges is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Are there any breast-feeding warnings?Xynova endo 200mg lozenges is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
- Is it safe to drive while on this medicine?There is no interaction between driving and consuming this drug. So dose alteration is not needed.
- Does this affect kidney function?There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
- Does this affect liver function?There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Why Buy From Mymenhealth In Australia.
Buy Zenegra Lido Spray online at a reasonable price and easily from the most trusted website mymenhealth.com, It is available at mymenhealth.com in Cheapest Price With Exclusive Discount Offer up to 50% OFF Use Coupon code.
Free shipping Cart value above $249 on all Order. Get your order at your doorstep without any hesitation.
Benefits of Buying from us
100% guarantee of cashback or reship at no cost if any problems arise with your valuable order. if a product is broken in way of transportation, lost not delivered within the delivery time framework we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away dispatched to you. make sure that you are buying it from mymenhealth.com
1 Spray/s (120 Doses), 2 Spray/s (240 Doses), 3 Spray/s, 3 Spray/s (360 Doses), 6 spray-s, 9 spray-s